Are you looking to scale up your business❓
AI is a game changer for scale-ups. It can help them to reach their goals faster and easier. AI can provide them with the tools they need to grow, automate their workflows and use data to make better decisions.
AI has the potential to make everything in the business world more efficient. It can be used for automated marketing, sales and customer service. But it also helps scale-ups by giving them the tools they need to grow faster than ever before.
The advanced role of AI can replace the need for hiring more manpower for scale-ups. AI-powered tools can automate tasks to provide faster and more efficient scale-up business processes. It is also considered a more reliable and sustainable way of achieving rapid growth.
Let’s find out the four strategies using AI for more efficient scale-ups👇
✅ Provide Quick Customer Service:
AI solutions can help handle a large number of customers for scale-ups. Convenient and quick customer service is achievable using AI Assistants and Chatbots.
✅ AI Analytics For Decision-making:
Predictive analysis, forecasting, and business analytics powered with AI provide more reliable results for decision-making. Scale-ups can also utilise the AI analytics tools for creating long-term strategies that will promote growth.
✅ Marketing With AI:
Every business needs to reach more customers through its marketing efforts during the scaling-up process. AI can manage digital marketing campaigns, content generation, and customer segmentation for a smooth transition.
✅ AI For Data Security of Scale-ups:
Data security needs of scale-ups have also increased, and it demands the use of AI technology to identify any threats and mitigate them. Adopt these crucial AI strategies for scale-ups to boost your business 🚀
There are various services and programmes available in AI For Decision Makers & Scale-Ups And SMEs. You can find out more and register here.
Would you like to learn more about data science, but feel intimidated by it? This 30′ webinar is a quick non-technical intro to data science which will demystify everything around it!
You can register here.
Are you a decision maker who wants to use data science, but has NO technical skills? This event will help you understand how to adopt AI.
- Are you a decision maker with no technical skills interested in data science?
- Are you thinking to implement data science or AI in your organisation but you are not sure where to start?
- Have you approached solution providers, and found them too expensive, or with unclear value propositions?
This free data science/AI clinic is then for you!
📈 Dr Stylianos Kampakis, CStat 📊 will be leading this free workshop, which will help answer all your data-related questions.
You can grab your free ticket here.
This is the complete package of our flagship workshop “Data science and AI for decision makers”.
This workshop covers everything that is covered by the three other courses:
- Introduction to data science for decision makers
- Thinking like a data scientist without being one
- Hiring and culture: The soft parts of data science
This workshop is offered at 33% discount compared to booking each course individually.
Who is this for?
This is the perfect course of any decision makers who is thinking to work with data science/AI. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a CEO of an SME or a manager in a huge organisation, this course provides the complete package to help you understand and work with any topics related to data science. From data strategy, to building the right culture, to solving problems using data science, this course leaves no stone unturned.
You can enrol into the course here.
Data science, AI, blockchain and tokenomics
The Tesseract Academy specializes primarily in data science/AI and related themes (blockchain, software development, etc.):
- Reach out to us here if you are interested in our services that help decision-makers, no matter the stage of the evolution of their business
- Our certificates and courses are designed for busy executives, decision makers and managers you can find them all here.
- We also have free frameworks are designed by experts for non-experts who want to learn how to utilise technologies like AI, data science and blockchain.
- Finally, you can check out all our upcoming events that range from data science and AI for decision makers to product management and blockchain here.
Get in touch if you have any questions.