Stelios explained technical terms in a simple way that helped understand the basics of how data science works. We got to see how data scientists think from their perspective and how we can approach them the right way. I also met a lot of like minded people who all shared their experiences and approaches. Great insights!
- Event recap: Tesseract at LMForums Technology and Innovation Summit 2022
- Event: Data-driven product development: Learn how to build impactful products!
- Sustainable Business Growth: 4 Ways Decision-Makers Can Maximise Data
- New free course: Data maturity and data strategy
- Event: AI & Project Management: For data scientists, leaders and project managers
A free short introduction to data-driven product development Join Now!
An introduction to Internet-of-Things for non-technical executives Join Now
How to Raise Money For Your Start-Up Join Now
AI/data science for decision makers: An introduction to data science coaching Join Now
Introduction to data science for non-techies Join Now
How to lead in data science: For CEOs, executives and data scientists Join Now
Interpretable AI, algorithmic accountability, and AI ethics Join Now
The importance of data strategy Join Now