“AI/Data Science for decision makers” is an informative workshop for managers/supervisors who is looking for ways to integrate AI/Data Science into their organization. It not only covers the technical complexities of data science, but also covers where an organization should start and what team members does an organization need to hire and manage. I found the workshop to be very interactive – everyone was free to ask questions and discuss a topic of their interest, which was very valuable.
- Tesseract report: Data-driven product management is the 2022 trend for product managers
- The Tesseract Academy June 2022 Newsletter: The Secrets To Hiring And Maintaining Data Scientists
- What Is a Data Product and How They are Useful for Businesses?
- Tesseract needs your opinion! Is data science the future of product management?
- Tesseract Report: Do algorithmic stablecoins have a future?
A free short introduction to data-driven product development Join Now!
An introduction to Internet-of-Things for non-technical executives Join Now
How to Raise Money For Your Start-Up Join Now
AI/data science for decision makers: An introduction to data science coaching Join Now
Introduction to data science for non-techies Join Now
How to lead in data science: For CEOs, executives and data scientists Join Now
Interpretable AI, algorithmic accountability, and AI ethics Join Now
The importance of data strategy Join Now