Stylianos’ workshop was very useful not only in terms of its technical content, going through an overview of AI, and its applications, but also in practical terms, explaining how to successfully build, manage and develop an AI team. The workshop was also an interesting networking opportunity to meet a number of fascinating individuals.
- Event recap: Tesseract at LMForums Technology and Innovation Summit 2022
- Event: Data-driven product development: Learn how to build impactful products!
- Sustainable Business Growth: 4 Ways Decision-Makers Can Maximise Data
- New free course: Data maturity and data strategy
- Event: AI & Project Management: For data scientists, leaders and project managers
A free short introduction to data-driven product development Join Now!
An introduction to Internet-of-Things for non-technical executives Join Now
How to Raise Money For Your Start-Up Join Now
AI/data science for decision makers: An introduction to data science coaching Join Now
Introduction to data science for non-techies Join Now
How to lead in data science: For CEOs, executives and data scientists Join Now
Interpretable AI, algorithmic accountability, and AI ethics Join Now
The importance of data strategy Join Now