In this interactive 4 hour workshop attendees will get an opportunity to apply the knowledge from the preceding seminars to their own unique context. After attending this workshop attendees will have a plan of action for improving their own organisation’s culture. After participating in this session you will be able to:
- measure the current state of your Tech firm’s organisational culture; and
- compile a practical plan of action to achieve your Tech firm’s desired organisational culture; and
- identify the resources required to achieve your Tech firm’s desired organisational culture.
Who Should Attend
Persons most likely to benefit from attending this lecture series include:
- Entrepreneurs and Founders with a technical background who would like to expand their knowledge on essential non-technical aspects of growing a business.
- Individuals who have an active role to play in the sustainable scaling of a business and would like to do so by building on a healthy organisational culture will find this serious particularly insightful.
This specialised lecture series on organisational culture in Tech will help you to understand the cultural aspects of your business that can help or hinder success and growth. You will learn what the key components are in building successful organisational cultures, with an emphasis on talent, diversity and inclusion, and scaling.
We’ll teach you how to start the process of building a healthy organisational culture and why it matters for your employees and your bottom line. We’ll introduce you to frameworks for assessing your company’s current state on dimensions like resilience, excellence, purpose, and psychological safety. We’ll also provide you with some practical measures which you can implement in your organisation.
Dr Clif P Lewis is a licensed I/O Psychologist, Chartered HR Professional and published researcher with experience working in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. My progressive experience spans across 15 years and various industries, including the manufacturing-, retail-, higher education-, financial services-, legal services-, social development-, mining-, and energy sectors. Similarly my areas of expertise are diverse in breadth and depth, including fields such as Learning, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Recruitment, Talent, Employment Law, Psychometric Assessment, Research Design, People Analytics, Governance, Strategy, and Policy.
At LBVC we plan for the long term and we strive to enable our partners to realise their own unique long term goals. We do this by co-creating tailored infrastructures composed of effective standardised processes, governed by compliant policy, and underpinned by robust strategy. No matter how new or small your business, to be successful, the strategy needs to be clearly defined and relevant to the industry and impacting factors. The right employees need to be in the right role, management should operate effectively, and processes need to be reliable.
This event is organised by the Tesseract Academy. We help decision makers grow their businesses through data science and AI.