AI has the potential to revolutionize the way we manage projects. AI can be used in a variety of ways for project management. It can be used for scheduling and time management, monitoring and reporting, as well as for data gathering and analysis.
AI has a lot of potential to make project management more efficient and effective, while reducing human error.
This is why we are excited to be running an exclusive workshop on “AI & Project Management: For data scientists, leaders and project managers’ (flexible dates).
Who will teach the workshop?
The workshop will be hosted by three experts in their field:
Dr Joseph Mallia is an experienced project leader, manager, and enterprise architect.
He currently is manager in software development at The Central Bank of Malta.
Zane Harvey is an adjunct Professor of Computer Science at Capitol Technology University. His specialties include Data Engineering, ETL Pipelines, Data Consolidation, and Big Data Storage. His past work and clients include a portfolio of US Government Laboratories, Fortune 500 Companies, as well as small to medium sized private businesses in the USA.
Dr Stylianos Kampakis, CEO Tesseract Academy, is a data scientist with more than 10 years of experience. He has worked with decision makers from companies of all sizes: from startups and solo entrepreneurs (which in total have raised more than $50million in funding) to organisations like, the US Navy, Vodafone and British Land.
Who is this for?
- Project managers
- Data Scientists
- Software Developers
What will be taught?
- Explain the differences in project management between data science and traditional software development.
- A unique lean project management framework for data science.
- AGILE data science.
- The participants will also have the opportunity to bring over their own challenges and problems which the instructors will help them with.
- Various project management tools (to be discussed with the participants)
How will the workshop be conducted?
- The workshop consists of four 2-hour sessions
- It will be conducted on zoom
- The workshop will be conducted over 4 days
- We try to keep our groups small, so the course can be more interactive and engaging. This means that once you book a ticket, there is some flexibility as to the time and date