Some of you might know that we the organisers of the London Data Science meetup which brings together like-minded data science enthusiasts from all over the world including data scientists, CEOs, students, engineers, AI companies and may more. We usually have 3-4 speakers/experts in their field who present on topics related to data science/AI/ML/Big Data etc. We were delighted to have three amazing speakers for this meet-up. Ahmed Dawod (Machine Learning Research Engineer) Talk: Big data in NLG domain Dr. Roushanak Rahmat (AI Research Scientist) Talk: Will AI take over medicine? Alex CG Talk: Intro to Jina AI You can find the full recording below:
- Tokenomics auditing guidelines published by our CEO and the British Blockchain Association
- Report: The Disruptive Impact of Large Language Models (LLMs) on the Software and Coding Industry
- The Tesseract Academy May Newsletter: Is Tokenomics Auditing the Next Big Trend in Web3.0? (Free Event This Month!)
- New Event Announcement: The Business of AI: Data science for CEOs, managers and professionals in London!
- The Tesseract Academy April Newsletter: Why Senior Professionals Are Increasingly Turning to AI and Data Science (Free Consultation-Limited Time Offer!)
A free short introduction to data-driven product development Join Now!
An introduction to Internet-of-Things for non-technical executives Join Now
How to Raise Money For Your Start-Up Join Now
AI/data science for decision makers: An introduction to data science coaching Join Now
Introduction to data science for non-techies Join Now
How to lead in data science: For CEOs, executives and data scientists Join Now
Interpretable AI, algorithmic accountability, and AI ethics Join Now
The importance of data strategy Join Now