Some of you might know that we the organisers of the London Data Science meetup which brings together like-minded data science enthusiasts from all over the world including data scientists, CEOs, students, engineers, AI companies and may more. We usually have 3-4 speakers/experts in their field who present on topics related to data science/AI/ML/Big Data etc. We were delighted to have three amazing speakers for this meet-up. Ahmed Dawod (Machine Learning Research Engineer) Talk: Big data in NLG domain Dr. Roushanak Rahmat (AI Research Scientist) Talk: Will AI take over medicine? Alex CG Talk: Intro to Jina AI You can find the full recording below:
- Tesseract report: Data-driven product management is the 2022 trend for product managers
- The Tesseract Academy June 2022 Newsletter: The Secrets To Hiring And Maintaining Data Scientists
- What Is a Data Product and How They are Useful for Businesses?
- Tesseract needs your opinion! Is data science the future of product management?
- Tesseract Report: Do algorithmic stablecoins have a future?
A free short introduction to data-driven product development Join Now!
An introduction to Internet-of-Things for non-technical executives Join Now
How to Raise Money For Your Start-Up Join Now
AI/data science for decision makers: An introduction to data science coaching Join Now
Introduction to data science for non-techies Join Now
How to lead in data science: For CEOs, executives and data scientists Join Now
Interpretable AI, algorithmic accountability, and AI ethics Join Now
The importance of data strategy Join Now