The Decision Maker’s Handbook to Data Science is a book written by Dr. Stylianos Kampakis, CEO and core instructor of the Tesseract Academy. It was based the author’s many years experience in the field of data science, as well as conversation’s with clients that participated in the Tesseract Academy‘s data science workshop. The workshop takes a decision maker’s viewpoint in a series of data science-related matters.
The book covers topics such as:
- History of data science.
- Differences between AI, machine learning and statistics.
- Data management and building the right data strategy.
- Thinking like a data scientist (without being one).
- Hiring and managing data scientists.
- Building the right culture for data science.
You can buy it here.